Last Saturday I finally had a chance to visit the Imperial War Museum at Duxford (near Cambridge in the United Kingdom). The occasion was pretty juicy, as the regular September Airshow was scheduled for that weekend. I think it's almost since I have moved to the UK that I wanted to attend this particular event, as I am quite interested in aviation and warbirds from my very childhood. For once the British weather was also forgiving, with clear skies and high temperatures around 28 C, the ideal set to watch an Airshow.
The museum itself is pretty easy to reach from Cambridge's railway station. It's about 15 minutes with a free courtesy bus which runs every 30 minutes.
- Nicola D'Agostino » Mytech – A caccia del blog on BlogUniverso, Asimov, varie ed eventuali
- Top 40 Web Design Resources Sites on Apache .htaccess tweaking tutorial
- alistsirtaylor on Will Google+ beat Facebook?
- Vortexmind on Duxford Airshow – 8/9 September 2012
- .htaccess Kullanımı | on Apache .htaccess tweaking tutorial
- Warbirds Forum & Blog – Restyled
- Natural Selection 2 – #gorgeous update #ns2
- Duxford Airshow – 8/9 September 2012
- Incidenti diplomatici in Greco – Topa
- Funk On Web
- Jon Homepage
- My Vintage London
- Vittorio Strampelli